SearchSearch 

Moving a problem building in FS2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ok here is the deal.

at KPIT (I use FRF-KPIT) there is a building just behind parking spot 115, 116, and 117, which I have designated as parking spots for Steeler Air.

This building is sitting half on the tarmac and half off... seems like the default placement, or maybe it was there after i installed FRF-KPIT...

In any event... it is in my way and it looks awful there.

How do I go about MOVING this building so it sits off of the tarmac so that when my planes pushback I do not have to worry about hitting the building before the aircraft turns?

I researched RWY12 and it does not seem to be the program I need to move it... so any help here would be hot.

Thanks.

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh wait... i have AFCAD... i guess i can move the parking spot and tarmac eh???

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

belgeode wrote:

oh wait... i have AFCAD... i guess i can move the parking spot and tarmac eh???

Yep you can 😉

Good luck 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Update- Ok I used AFCAD last nite to modify the parking around the problem building... did a good job, even managed to add like 4 more parking spots ranging from small gate to large... I will post pix of the revised KPIT later.

Problem solved.

Yay

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Update- Ok I used AFCAD last nite to modify the parking around the problem building... did a good job, even managed to add like 4 more parking spots ranging from small gate to large... I will post pix of the revised KPIT later.

Problem solved.

Yay

Group Wave