Moving a problem building in FS2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ok here is the deal.

at KPIT (I use FRF-KPIT) there is a building just behind parking spot 115, 116, and 117, which I have designated as parking spots for Steeler Air.

This building is sitting half on the tarmac and half off... seems like the default placement, or maybe it was there after i installed FRF-KPIT...

In any event... it is in my way and it looks awful there.

How do I go about MOVING this building so it sits off of the tarmac so that when my planes pushback I do not have to worry about hitting the building before the aircraft turns?

I researched RWY12 and it does not seem to be the program I need to move it... so any help here would be hot.

Thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain

oh wait... i have AFCAD... i guess i can move the parking spot and tarmac eh???

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

belgeode wrote:

oh wait... i have AFCAD... i guess i can move the parking spot and tarmac eh???

Yep you can 😉

Good luck 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Update- Ok I used AFCAD last nite to modify the parking around the problem building... did a good job, even managed to add like 4 more parking spots ranging from small gate to large... I will post pix of the revised KPIT later.

Problem solved.

Yay

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Update- Ok I used AFCAD last nite to modify the parking around the problem building... did a good job, even managed to add like 4 more parking spots ranging from small gate to large... I will post pix of the revised KPIT later.

Problem solved.

Yay

Group Wave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...