Concorde for FSX?

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Is there a download of Concorde availble for FSX, that has VC atleast?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There was a free one, not too good.
They the FSX Tupolev TU-144.

Concorde.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1788/fsx-concorde/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Concorde.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1788/fsx-concorde/

Radar

Yeah, after I posted this thread RM, I found that Concorde that's here, and I installed, the VC doesn't work well, some of the VC is blacked out, and I couldn't figure out how to make it follow the GPS flight plan I was doing. Also when I tried to climbing out I kept getting overspeed warnings, and I was at 55K at mach 1.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I downloaded a 41mb Concorde yesterday from SIMNET. Its at the bottom of the page in TOP DOWNLOADS.
Im not an expert, but all the necessary gauges seem to work okay , ie, altitude, Airspeed, gyro, etc. I not advanced enough with knowledge to know about the autopilot,, gps etc..
For straight flighing , it works fine for me.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

I got the gauges to work as well. I posted a message over on FlightSim.com about it, and a guy PM me about it. he told me to move the gauges out of concorde gauages directory and move them to the FSX gauges directory, and once I did that I was able to get the VC to work somewhat..I'm still working out all the kinks on it. I'll post more if I get it working enough.

BTW: there's no mentioned about moving the gauges, just the effects folder.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...