Show your DESKTOP !

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey, kinda bored today so I downloaded this new skin for my XP Pro and it comes with different icons too, looks prettny nice, I haaad to come up with new wallpaper too 😂. So here you go, and DONT FOR GET TO POST YOURS TOO !

Answers 24 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I didn't use my actual desktop, I used the picture

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

This is the picture I have on my desktop! My national airline. 😀

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Should of known you would have an air canada plane in your desktop cobra.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

That triple 7 sure is majestic!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I missed the memo... all I have is landscape scenery on my desktop... no planes.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i change mine every few days, as well as the appearance of windows. i have alot of non-microsoft stuff that i think is pretty neat, appearances, themes, etc. below is just the one i have up today.

i wanted to show off this little tid bit as well, how do you like my start menu?

Last edited by cheezyflier on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

they are cool 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Lovin the Ma Nature wallpaper!!!

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

This is mine:

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Here is my desktop. It's a photo of me and my sisters with our friends when it was last very snowy (I guess about a year ago.)

Pro Member First Officer

i really don't understand why so many of you choose to have those ugly desktop icons plastered all over the cool pics you put up as wallpaper. do you folks know it is possible to have a desktop free of icons, so that you can easily get to them but not have to look at them? look at the pics i posted above. the first one is my actual desktop. not a pic of it. that's what i see when i fire up my box. look at the next pic. you will see my desktop with the start menu, but look at the tray at the bottom. see where it says desktop? all my shortcuts are there, easily accessible but i don't have to look at them when i don't need them. see the pic below:

just for fun, here is another example:

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

mossy wrote:

Here is my desktop. It's a photo of me and my sisters with our friends when it was last very snowy (I guess about a year ago.)

LOL i still remeber that snowy day me and some mates when over lee vally if you do live in london you should know it.

Great fun 😀

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Since I have Vista, I have active wallpapers. So no need for boring desktop wallpapers, my wallpapers move.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oooh Aaaaah... hee hee

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

My new one 😀

Pro Member First Officer

nice one! where didja get it? are there others there? how about a url?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

It was the photo of the day, from airliners.net 😉
http://www.airliners.net/

Pro Member First Officer

cool site, thanx for the hook up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

cool site, thanx for the hook up!

No prob 😀 Would be a member but it's a rip-off IMO. $999 dollars for bloody lifetime membership. I payed five here!! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain

I saw that too Cheeks... I was like umm no. I can see spending money for addons for FS9 but money just to be able to look at pix that I can see for free??? NO. I do not need the 1600 x 1200 version.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I used to be a first class member at airliners.net. They charged me $15 for 3 months. Embarassed As Bel said it's not worth it. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
HyePilot Trainee

Cheeks wrote:

My new one 😀

I really like this picture. Such nice colors and beautiful aircraft taking to the skies from the water. Just Amazing. 😉

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i know this is a old thread but heres mine

note: there is a space between the 2 applications and that is because it showed my facebook name!

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I just do a free membership and just add my fav. pics to my favs. Also I see we have some members here that like to get payware items for free 🙂. Here is mine I also change mine almost everyday: I was going to cleen up everything, I got some more games that I deleted the shortcut on the desktop but I keep wanting to get to the fs2004 etc.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...