Overland A380 flight..

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Does anyone know how to fly the Overland a380?

I must be useing the wong flap setting and rate of climb..

though 1800fpm seams a little slow for a comercial airliner but any more and i stall..

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Pappy55 wrote:

Does anyone know how to fly the Overland a380?
I must be useing the wong flap setting and rate of climb..
though 1800fpm seams a little slow for a comercial airliner but any more and i stall..

I don't have the Overland A380 but 1800 FPM is not that slow a rate of climb for a commercial jet at altitude. Rate of climb has to decrease as you climb. If you are too heavy, you may not be able to even reach your cruise altitude. Most big jets are only climbing at less than 500 FPM when climbing to there max. altitude at heavy weights. Reduce your weight and ensure that you are not exceeding the max. takeoff weight.

P.S. Flaps should be completely retracted as speed builds. This is normally before 2,000 feet AGL.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

thanks for the reply but its on the initial climb after take off that i have problems with.

The A/C just feels too underpowered

*EDIT*

Its ok I have her up and level at fl350 now..

weird because last night she was a brick.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...