Desperate Search!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey, I just downloaded this absolutely awesome Heino song, and I wanna know what he's saying. Have any of you heard this song and know the lyrics in German, or, do you know where I can find them...I've looked all over.

I believe it's from the Album Nur Das Beste

The song is called "Wie ein Vogel im Wind"

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

So you know the lyrics - but wanna make sure?

I think the title means something to do with Birds in the Wind... 😕

Have you tried a Google Search?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Radar

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

FEM,

This one is usually also good for German Translations:-

www.rock3.co.uk/translate.shtml

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

My knowledge of German is sufficient to survive in Germany....
Send me the song if you like; Ill see if I can translate it for you as web translaters tend to totally miss the point if/when you try sentences...Wink

#DMW-Scanner or #Kromads on Quakenet if you guys use IRC,
or alternatively msn, ardjanstam@hotmail.com.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, i know what the titel means, but I would like to know what else he's talking about. I got a bit here and there cause i'm learning german, but not enough to piece together a LOT of info.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Click on the link I gave you.

LIKE A BIRD IN THE WIND
Your soul was far and took up themselves to itself,
took me as what I was real,
a child, a woman with beautiful eyes.
Your infinity seized me completely.
I had to love you simply - Ineinanderfliessen -
Each cell of mine was fulfilled by you.

Stormy waves and waves, breath-robbing
Showers and raving; /
Your breath - my breath; Yours its - mine its.
Your beauty beglueckt me and richly
made.

In the sunny daylight our view united,
like flames in flames - like rains with sea,
You are ungreifbar for me, but well-known,
like the summer wind, that tenderly
me, dear cost cen. umspielt/

Are meaningfully, closely connected for me, if perhaps
also only for hours/
Are like a large, beautiful bird,
into far widening floats
and with me lives nevertheless.

Joy - desire - luck - longing -
Pain - in you found/
My bit truth you.
Friedvoll rest I now in me.

© Sonja Groell

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks Radarman, but that's not the song 😞 Sorry, but the lyrics do not match up with what Heino's singing.

I'll ask my German teacher

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Umm... That's what came up in my search Read , I'd be interested what he/she has to say. 🤔

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Here's My GUESS as to the lyrics...any words that i had to guess at as far as what they sounded like in german have question marks...and are close as i could get to the sound pronunciation

Wo am Himmel kann ich in sehn ?manch? mal will ich ?gehrn? mit im (sounds like tseen) in ge danke die ganze welt von dort ?oben? (tseen) ja, das wehre schön.

Chorous:

Den (???) das ewige eis, die hohen bergen, und das Edelweiß, Das erwachen des früliegs, das (sounds like "loishte") das Alpen glüz, ald das wenter ig (tseen) (REPEATS CHORUS ONCE)

Wie ein vogel im wind
schwere loss und ohne sorgen, ein gefiel so schön und klar, wie ein noier morgen.

Wie ein vogel im wind
dort die lüfte ?schweben?
ein gefiel so schön und klar, mein traum wirt war.

There's more than that, but if ARD-DC could see it, maybe he would know.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Saw that someone with Heino in his MSN name added me....that must have been you Wink !

I'd still like you to send me the song, if only to hear what you are actually so crazy about 🙂

As to the lyrics above - let me have a go...
You'll notice that like with all songs, if you translate it literally - it makes no sense anymore Neutral
Whatever is enclosed in parenthesis are words that I figured are likely to fit in the original sentence.

Wo am Himmel kann ich in sehn ?manch? mal will ich ?gehrn? mit im (sounds like tseen) in ge danke die ganze welt von dort ?oben? (tseen) ja, das wehre schön.
Wo am Himmel kann ich ihn sehen, manchmal will ich gern mit ihm (sehen/ziehen?), in gedanken die ganze welt von dort oben (sehen/ziehen?) ja das wäre schön.
Where in Heaven can I see (him/it), Often I would like to go with him, See the world above in my mind, yes that would be nice.

Chorous:

Den (???) das ewige eis, die hohen bergen, und das Edelweiß, Das erwachen des früliegs, das (sounds like "loishte") das Alpen glüz, ald das wenter ig (tseen)
Denn (???) das ewige eis die höhe bergen, und das Edelweiß, das erwachsen des frühlings (?) die leuchte(?) das Alpen glut (?) ....................................??
<Denn (???)> the eternal ice, the high mountains and the Edelweiß, the growth of spring, <sorry - rest of the sentence I can't work out what that would be>
//Eternal ice being the ice on the top of the mountain peaks I guess,
//The "growth of spring" -cant think of a decent Eng. translation now :/ - He'd mean you can see Spring "coming to life".

(REPEATS CHORUS ONCE)

Wie ein vogel im wind
Like a bird in the wind

schwere loss und ohne sorgen, ein gefiel so schön und klar, wie ein noier morgen.
schwere los und ohne sorgen, ein gefühl (?) so schön und klar, wie ein neuer morgen.
Free from trouble and without worries, a feeling so beautiful and clear, like a new morning

Wie ein vogel im wind
Like a bird in the wind

dort die lüfte ?schweben?
Dürch die lüfte schweben
Floating through the air

ein gefiel so schön und klar, mein traum wirt war.
Ein gefühl so schön und klar, mein traum wird wahr.
A feeling so beautiful and clear; my dream comes true

wow - this has become a big messy post 😀 hope you can work your way through it....😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK, i'l send it to you

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...