free flight aircraft carrier

Pro Member Trainee
freak316 Trainee

where is the aircraft carrier located in free flight tab.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

As far as I know, there are no aircraft carriers that you can pick from the Free Flight airport list. You can find some default aircraft carriers (west of San Francisco, near San Diego, some Acceleration carriers if you have Ships and Ferries in your settings set to something like 60% and at the right location and time)

Hope this helps

-Orion

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

there are a few freewares that willl show up in the airport lists, 2 in vancouver, one in peuto rico . there may be more

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

i downloaded a program called aicarriers2 i got it from avsim.com what it is, is that when you say start of at a airport near water...as soon as you fly over the water you click on the asddons in the menu and you can add a carrier to your location or waypoint. you can control it by telling it to move forward,left,right,stop. its a fleet of ships that you can controll upto 2 carriers at once. hope this helps you out... just join the site. its free go to file library and under search put aicarriers2 and you'll see it

Pro Member Trainee
jewkid80 Trainee

um on the original fsx can you do that

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Yes, but their is free flight carriers in Acceleration (Can't spawn on them)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...