Free Carrier Lessons

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

I am going to give out free lessons because a lot of people are having trouble with the acceleration carrier and F/A-18. We will be using AICarriers. I will pause the sim and we will both spawn a single carrier (not a fleet) five miles ahead. You MUST have acceleration so we can use their hornet. I will not use the KBIT F/A-18. Honuala if you do happen to read this I will train your pilots for carrier operations in the VDD if you wish. You will ride in the virtual backseat (Join Seat) of my jet and I will use voice and show you and let you land. I will have full realism on and if you're dedicated you will be able to land on the carrier when I'm done. If you are going to say anything about my age of 13, then forget it. My xfire is "Razgr1z912" so contact me if you need lessons.

Razgriz

Last edited by Duncan (Razgr1z912) on Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's a great idea Raz Punk ...get these cats out of the bus-driving mentality (747-340 etc.) I hope you get many responses Yes

We'll see how you go. '...should' you find that there are not enough takers, you might consider to change your part of town i.e. move from FSX to fs9... only as far as your lessons are concerned.

Most fs9ers have their sim already up and running and even know how to install a/c, scenery etc... just a thought

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

I actually have FS9 installed and everything. I get 60 FPS at FlyTampa's KSFO with everything maxed. I just want to make my FS9 look like Steve's airports with BMP's. FSX looks a lot better for me. Tail if you could help me with carrier ops and the KBIT F/A-18E (I guess..Yay superhornet!), I could do them for FS9 also.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oh, I remember now. I still don't know what exactly you're after. I'm happy to dig up any bits and pieces concerning COPS for fs9.

Let's not stray into FSX territory though as I don't have it installed.

Make another post in the fs9 section or PM me.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...