Could this be the next Generation of AIR TRAVEL !!!

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I'v been doing my research 😂

COULD THIS BE THE NEXT GENERATION OR AIR TRAVEL !!!

LETS HAVE A LOOK AT THE AT THE AIRBUS A390
(these picture's are fake and have been modified and this post is just for a couple laugh's)

So shall we laugh now or laugh later as Austin Power's may say !!!

Comments welcome.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Well the one where you can see the aircrafts belly looks like those engines are putting off some serious thrust. The last looks like a future md-11. And the emirates one could be the A385.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Found this one aswell,

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hahaha.. that's the best one yet - imagine the trolley dollies gliding from one end of the cabin to the other on roller skates 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

A390 idea looks very nice actually.

Pro Member Trainee
HyePilot Trainee

VegasFlyer wrote:

Just looks like a direct replica of the DC-10 or the MD-11, more of the DC-10 though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

Just looks like a direct replica of the DC-10 or the MD-11, more of the DC-10 though.

That's why I like it! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...