autopilot leveller on default boeings

spuddi Guest

Hey, i've just noticed that on my default boeing 737-400 the wing leveller disengage button is missing. If I look at the learning centre and look up autopilot. it has a screenshot that shows the 737-400 autopilot panel with the leveller button on the right inbetween the back course button and the Yaw/Damper, but on mine its just an empty space.

Please can someone check whether it is this the same on everyones default 737-400?

if so why the screenshot in the tutorial?

I know now that you can disengage it using ctrl + v, However last night I wanted just the alt hold part of the a/p, but because I couldn't disengage the leveller the bird would not turn mannually and i had to use hdg hold also.

The learning centre says not to land the defaults using the app mode on the a/p but I tried it last night and it didn't break the undercarriage, although the passengers might have felt that I was a bit heavy.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Byron Guest

There is no button for the wing leveller on the 737 panel. Just use ctrl+V to engage & disengage the leveller. I use this all the time on all aircraft as it is faster than using the mouse. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...