Level d autopilot problem

Guest Guest

Hey,

Im flying level d 767.Its AWESOME!!! except.........

I like to fly the approach by hand and let the autopilot control thrust and descent rate(i select manually)

As soon as i enable autopilot to control vert speed it doesnt allow me to
line up manually.

I can do it no problem with the default planes on FSX.

Hopefully someone can help
Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
tyrick69 Guest

I'm not really familiar with the 767 but sometimes when I engage autopilot and alt hold on the default fsx planes, it won't let me control my heading manually. I usually have to select and then deselect either nav hold or heading hold, and then I will be able to manually control heading while the autopilot holds my altitude.

Guest Guest

Thanks for that.

Ill try it.

tyrick69 Guest

I also read today in another post that ctrl+V toggles the wing leveler on and off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Im flying level d 767.Its AWESOME!!! except.........

You're flying the LDS 767 in FSX?

Just had a look at their site but couldn't find any updates -- how do you get it to work in FSX in the first place?

Some pointers would be appreciated, thanks. 😎

Guest Guest

Tricky69:Ok i tried turning off the wing leveler and that also doesnt work.

Thanks anyways man.Maybe its a bug.

Level d never gets back to me.

Tailhook:No im using fs 2004.

No one answered me there so i tried here.I came close.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...