Default 737s have disappeared!

Pro Member Trainee
RaymondBH Trainee

Can anybody help please?

I recently installed a VR Micro Jetpit (got it working OK, it's great) but in the process have now managed to lose my 737s.

In FSX when you go to the aircraft selection, all the Boeings (including my add-ons, are available except the 737s aren't listed.

Anyone any ideas or advice on how to reset the default list?

Thanks in advance.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

At the aircraft menu be sure that the "show all variations" box is checked.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
RaymondBH Trainee

Thanks but already looked at the various options on screen.

All Boeing are showing except the 737, it's behaving like they have been filtered from the selection options.

What files hold the details for FSX to ascertain which aircraft are available?

Pro Member Trainee
RaymondBH Trainee

I've resolved the issue. The Micro JetPit process made a copy of the PANEL.CFG but added an extra ".ORG" on the end of the filename.

I removed the ".ORG" and had a plain old "panel.cfg" in the 737 aircraft directory and hey presto, my 737s returned!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Strange, but glad you caught that.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...