FAF textures for fr_mil.zip

Pro Member Trainee
Jive1 Trainee

Hey! Good day to all!

I was re-installing my FS9 on my new computer, and after a while I noticed that some of the airplanes out of aAI-package "fr_mil.zip" were gone. Maybe I lost them somewhere in transmitting my FS9 system from my old to my new computer...
Anyhow, I asked the author Christian Meunier whether he could give me the information on where I could find the lost airplanes. He told me that some planes can no longer be retrieved, because the links to part of them don't work no longer....
So I am desperate now. My only chance would be if someone still has the whole set of airplanes "inclusive the FAF textures", because that is what I'm really missing. Indeed I still have the package "fr_mil.zip", but it doesnot contain the FAF-textures, and that is my problem for the following aircrafts:
AS532 - CP10 - D140 - F27MST - GrobLFRN - JAGR A - JAGR E - Lynx Naval AI - PAIA319 - PAI F900 - RobinLFRD - Schweizr - Super Etendard
All those aircraft are, together with many more, in the package without the FAF textures, so I couldstill use them if I find somebody who could tell me where I can find these FAF ( Frenh Air Force ) textures....

Can anybody give me some information please?

Greetz
Jive1

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...