ADJUSTING THE "PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE" SETTING ??

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with how impatient ATC are within the Sim, if I don't immediately respond to their instructions.

What I mean is that I'm flying a route and all is fine, then I pop out of the room for 2 minutes to get a cup of char, and when I get back my flight plan has been cancelled because I didn't respond quickly enough to an instruction...

Now I know I shouldn't be leaving the cockpit unattended (my FO must be falling asleep 😂 ), but does anyone know of a way that I can change a file or a setting to increase the time before ATC start barking their "Please Acknowledge" demands, and then cancel my flight plan because I didn't respond ?

I appreciate I'm cheating here which isn't like me - but a pilot can not be without his tea and coffee!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
PH Guest

Well there is only one answer. My girlfriend is a hostie and I am prepared to rent her out.....for coffee/tea making duties only! 😉
I will prepare a rota....

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

lmfao 👏

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

New add-on from Just Flight coming soon :-

Just Flight Air Hostess 2004.

Features:-

- Essential addition for FS2004.
- Make tea, coffee and a selection of cold drinks
- Serves a Hot meal (Veg option) for Flights over 2 hours.
- Sandwiches provided for flights under 2 hours.
- Choose from Blonde, Brunette, or "Barry".
- Never suffer having your IFR flight pland cancelled again !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Somehow i'm less than surprised 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...