Did we loose "random failures" with service packs?

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Havn't used "set random failures" since FSX unpatched, (remember setting flight control failure for every 15 minutes), that's exciting.

This morning looked for it under REALISM, but didn't find any subtabs. Flipped over to learning center, but no mention of screens allowing definement of various failures.

I want to set engine failure for every 20 minutes to practice forced landings. Have I forgotten how to do this in settings, or have we lost this feature?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

its still there as far as i know

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

You are looking in the wrong place, it is under failures under the realism tab and the failure tab in the main menu next to the load flightplan you cann't miss them

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Embarassed oldsamer Smacks forehead Crying or Very sad

Right there in main menue, bee a snake, it'll bite me...

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi glad to help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...