Ultimate traffic paint problem

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Hi

I've just bought UT2007 and installed it on a fresh install on FSX with service pack 2

I've compiled the flights and added the objects line to the cfg file

Howver, all my UT aircraft are showing up as unpainted objects, i.e white shells with no graphics

Is there something else i need to set ?

Many thanks

Mark

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

Hmm turns out that ut2007 is not and will not be compatabible with the dx10 preview

I'll wait for Just Flight to release Traffic X

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hey Goodison, haven't seen you on in a while. Welcome back 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks 🙂

My wife had our first child on the 2nd December so my time to go flying has been restricted!

Things are settling down now so i'm getting back into it

It's my birthday tomorrow as well so i'm hoping Santa is going to bring me the Yoke and pedals that i asked for 🙂

Happy xmas

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Congratulations on the baby and Merry Xmas 😀 As for your problem, im sorry, I don't know 😕

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks 🙂

Re problem, can't be sorted unfortunatly

Not to worry

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...