Control system

Pro Member Trainee
letmepass Trainee

Hallow everyone:] I want to ask, is there any programs or maybe in game settings to control the aircraft with the mouse like in fsx?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
hdx Trainee

Hi, i know topic is old, but i just installed fs2004, also installed mouse as yoke 2004, but i still cant control aircraft with mouse? any other suggestions?

i have win7 64bit, mouse is razer deathadder

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check that link again and you'll see that it was made for W95-XP, your two OS ahead of that.
See if there is an email address with that download and ask him if he has a later release.
If not, you should get a joystick with a twist handle, you'll enjoy it more than a mouse.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
hdx Trainee

i made it work, but it really sux.. so which joystick do you recommend for fs?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I use an old sidewinder no longer made.

Look at these two companies, I'm sure you will get more advice from those that have them.

Amazon will most likely give you the best price, shop around.

http://www.saitek.com/

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/joysticks/&cl=us,en

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
letmepass Trainee

wow, I was realy pleased to see my topic at the top of the forum, because I decided to come back on FS9 after a while and I wanted to ask is there any additional program to Mouse-As-Yoke, cause it aint very good. Thank You (:

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That mouse as yoke was the only one I've ever seen.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
letmepass Trainee

thanks for the post RadarMan (: It shouldn't be hard to make addon for controling with mouse, why there is only one of them..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most use a joystick or yoke and just use the mouse for the panel controls.
Good sticks can be bought quite cheaply and make a huge difference in using the Sim.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...