flight deck 4 problems

Pro Member Trainee
Toby Rekart (meco211) Trainee

i just purchased flight deck 4 and am having problems. the carrier seems to be in the water, with the wake comming over the top? Anyone one else have this program and any ideas as to what is going on? I went to the site and downloaded an update to the program and it is still the same? Any help would be nice ty

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well i have FD4 and it only seems to work on fs2004 i tried fsx but i had the same problem but i just deleted the scenery files for the carriers so i dont have the carriers just the planes well i deleted the F/A-18 because fsx acceleration`s F/A-18 is way better

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

meco211 wrote:

I went to the site and downloaded an update to the program and it is still the same? Any help would be nice ty

You say 'an Update' ... which one? If by any chance you downloaded FSXUpdate2.exe, it might be worth checking out FSXUpdate3.exe and trying that one. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...