Crazy Horse Airlines DC-10

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Crazy Horse Airlines textures uploaded to AVSIM, type my name colin reece in the file search if you want them.
I made a tribute to the great Sioux Chief Crazy Horse, I named the aircraft "Oglala-Brule" which was the name of his tribe, the reg N1877CH the year he died, airline call sign "Dakota."
I have the aircraft stationed and flying from KFSD Sioux Falls to various places.
You can get the base model from flightsim.net look for file bspkmdwb.zip

Col.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

LOVE IT!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

This one is really nice Col! Well done!

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Wow, thank you.

It means a lot to me coming from you guys from the States, what I mean is I've done a theme that is from your country and I get compliments, thanks again.

Col.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...