MY FSX SCREEN IS ALL WEIRD

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee

Hey, this has only just happened and it happens to every plane and any airport, Say im sitting in the cockpit and im looking at the end of the rwy top of my screen area once i go outside to look my entire sky is replaced with the end of the rwy or whatever i was just looking at which was the top part of my screen, I NEED HELP BAD CAN ANYONE HELP ME

[/img]

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Maybe its just some glitch.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Post a screenshot.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bad.

Did it work fine before.

What was the last add-on that you did.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

here this happened to me once first go into your video card settings and max out everything okay then go in fsx it should be fine then! 😀

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Try restarting your computer 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee

its seems to be getting worse too IF IT CAN BE ANY WORSE lol, Im no comp wizz lol so how do i acces the video card settings?

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee

I deleted the last addon and heaps of others too, it was working great before

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee

Can anyone help??

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

I'd say try to update your computer/make sure you have the latest and correct drivers.

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee

Ok then thanks

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

NOPE! I've had the exact problem with my Counter-Strike Source. You're sky textures are Censored . Repair FSX. Your Skybox\Sky is messed.

Censored By Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Bennyboybrown Trainee

I fixed the prob it was something to do with the resolution, i had to a computer wiz and he fixed it!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...