Free: Airport 2002 Volume 1

Pro Member Trainee
Kurzer Trainee

Well, almost free. You cover the mail and it's yours.

I have since upgraded to FS9 and have no need for this program anymore. I'd rather it go to someone who will use it than in the trash. I've already tried to give it to my local computer stores but no-one will take it, I even tried leaving it on the counter and walking off 😂

Kurzer

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
QAISER KHURSHID Guest

Kurzer wrote:

I have since upgraded to FS9 and have no need for this program anymore. I'd rather it go to someone who will use it than in the trash. I've already tried to give it to my local computer stores but no-one will take it, I even tried leaving it on the counter and walking off 😂

Kurzer

QAISER KHURSHID wrote:

Kurzer wrote:

Kurzer

[list][list=][img][/img][url][/url][/list][/list]

QAISER KHURSHID Guest

AS QUOTED ON YOUR WEBSITE YOU GIVE AWAY FREE COPIES OF
Airport 2002 Volume 1.

I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFULL IF YOU WOULD
SEND ME IT TO ADRESS:

QAISER KHURSHID
71 KENLEY ROAD,
KINGSTON UPON THAMES,
SURREY,
KT1 3RR,
ENGLAND.

Pro Member Trainee
Kurzer Trainee

The software will be sent straight off, it may take an extra day or two because of the holiday.

Cheers mate,
Kurzer

Pro Member Trainee
Kurzer Trainee

Have you got the package yet? I've included some postcards from Portland as well.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...