RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

yes thankyou i forgot to put the r there sorry 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

You forgot a little bit more than just the R man... but that's alright, I'll let it slide this time hhaha.

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Both right - St Martin is the French part of the island with an airstrip at Grand Case whilst Sint Maarten is on the Dutch half with an international airport called Juliana.

Flown in and out of both many times sitting beside the pilot in Valley Air Services (now defunct) of Anguilla planes - Aztec, Apache, Islander,Navajo etc. Had a near smash on Grand Case with a no wind situation and an overloaded Navajo that was reluctant to lift off. By the time the wheels came off the runway there was no more runway in sight, only the salt pond! My family flew from Juliana to Anguilla the day before the Queen Air, always a reluctant starter, had an engine fire on take-off, duly reported by the tower - the pilot activated the extinguisher on the good engine and put that out, leaving him with a flamer. He circuited the holiday complex and blew up just short of the threshold!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...