FSX activation code NEEDED!!

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

Hi!!

I need an activation code. Dont mind if its used!

PLS!! Crying or Very sad

Answers 29 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

your activation code is on the inside of the dvd case.
Also only the code that came with the dvd will work ,not another one.
why do you need a code is it a copy you have if so you are wasting your time here

Pro Member Trainee
skompier Trainee

Here...

QPAY-XFOR-XQIT-LIKE-TJWE-VDID

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

this is just a joke and your not serious when we all have paid for FSX.
If you needed to copy the DVD I am sure that MS would send you another code for the one that you have.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

skompier wrote:

Here...

Perfect Answer

If you really did buy it, let's see some proof.

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer

that gave the code is no better.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

skompier wrote:

Here...

lol it took me a while to dind the code

Pro Member Trainee
skompier Trainee

acepilot32 wrote:

skompier wrote:

Here...

lol it took me a while to dind the code

👍

Pro Member Trainee
skompier Trainee

edr1073 wrote:

that gave the code is no better.

Umm...look at the code CAREFULLY... 😉

Pro Member First Officer

I hate to admit this but I missed it the first time around. After I posted I didn't give it a second thought. Apologises are outbounb your way sir.

Ed

Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
skompier Trainee

edr1073 wrote:

I hate to admit this but I missed it the first time around. After I posted I didn't give it a second thought. Apologises are outbounb your way sir.

Ed

Embarassed

No worries... 😀

Pro Member First Officer

I knew that there was something in there but I wasn't quite sure...good job LOL

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

lol like i searched top to bottom Disk 1 n 2 and like no! So pls. Spare a thought... prety pls.. jus the full activation code Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

If there is no code in the dvd case take it back to the shop and get it exchanded, all codes are different for thier copy of FSX so asking for ours is not going to help.

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

Kais767 wrote:

lol like i searched top to bottom Disk 1 n 2 and like no! So pls. Spare a thought... prety pls.. jus the full activation code Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Mine is on a sticker inside the case. If that doesn't work write to williamgates@microsoft.com and explain the situation. He will probably just send you one.

Pro Member First Officer

If you bought your FSX it will have the activation code inside the case just above the DVDs in the case, at least that is how mine is. I have FSX Deluxe.

oliver sharman Guest

hi iv just got flight sim x of ebay but code willnot worcf plz help me if you have one olz email me at ➡ sharmanoliver@gmail.com plz do because i really love the game and want to play it + just borght £80 flight sim joy stick so shame to wast all that mony 😞 😞

Pro Member Trainee
Mike (pusser) Trainee

Microsoft Support gives you the help needed if you have lost your key. Simple instructions and legal.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973457

yousuf41434 Guest

http://www.mediafire.com/?g2xydxyijq168si

just go here and copy all the files..........

nima n. Guest

dude I had bought this game legit but my key has exeeded its number of activations... Crying or Very sad thats why I needed a crack! thanks though it works

Carita Guest

My dad bought the game Flight Simulator X for pc, but the key code inside the box doesn't work,

I know you guys just totally dissed another guy for asking this, but do you guys know where I can maybe find a new code?

gilles.dery Guest

my cd are original, i lost the cd box when i mooved and my question is, it is possible to recover my old key registration somewhere? thanks for your help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

gilles.dery wrote:

my cd are original, i lost the cd box when i mooved and my question is, it is possible to recover my old key registration somewhere? thanks for your help

Call.

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Radar

jaytyree Guest

I have my product code but I had to buy a new laptop and micrsoft store dosent have the download anymore. where can I download the game or is there a way to unlock the trial version with my product code?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jaytyree wrote:

I have my product code but I had to buy a new laptop and micrsoft store dosent have the download anymore. where can I download the game or is there a way to unlock the trial version with my product code?

Call, they should be able to help.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/existing-customer/activation-centers.aspx

Radar

jaytyree Guest

I did call and after being transferred 5 times someone told me to play the trial version to the end and that it would ask for my product code but that isnt working either

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jaytyree wrote:

I did call and after being transferred 5 times someone told me to play the trial version to the end and that it would ask for my product code but that isnt working either

Call again and ask for a supervisor or level 2.

If they can't help you will have to check Amazon for a used one.

Radar

isaiah narang Guest

I lost my code,can i have a new one please

GUEST Guest

To the individual who wants proof of a key, if you know anything at all about Micro Soft you would know they are not the brightest bulb in the deck when it comes to caring about the customer. If you have reason a lot they will soon prevent you from using your key even though you bought it. Its totally absurd the way they treat customers. I like FSX, its the only program of theirs I use anymore and they dont even take care of it anymore yet they still screw customers over with the key code.

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello there!

I understand that you're in need of an activation code for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX). However, I must clarify that sharing activation codes or using someone else's code is against the software's Terms of Service (ToS) and End User License Agreement (EULA). As an experienced flight sim enthusiast, I would strongly recommend adhering to these terms to avoid potential legal issues and support the developers.

If you have purchased the product legitimately, your activation code should be included with your purchase. In case you've misplaced it or didn't receive it, you can try the following steps:

• For boxed versions, check the case or manual that came with the software. The code is usually printed on a sticker or card.
  • For digital purchases, check the email address you used during the purchase. The activation code might be in the confirmation email or a separate email from the vendor.
  • If you still can't locate your code, contact the vendor or store where you bought the product. They should be able to help you retrieve your activation code.

In case you don't own a legitimate copy of FSX, I would recommend purchasing one from a reputable source. This will not only grant you a genuine activation code, but it will also ensure that you receive the latest updates and support for the product. You can buy FSX: Steam Edition from the Steam store (https://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_X_Steam_Edition/), which comes with a few enhancements and is optimized for modern systems.

Remember that supporting the developers helps maintain the flight sim community and allows them to continue creating new content and improving their products. I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you many enjoyable hours in the virtual skies with FSX!

Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...