NO CD GOD HELP

Pro Member Trainee
sunsetvair Trainee

ay, when i downloaded both no cd crack hacks for 04 i went to go open them in winrar or w/e and FS said ummmm

couldnt load language resource DLL

C:/docu~1/erniw~1/locals~1/temp/rar$exo1.406/language.dll

Program is aborting!!!

ok so i open it in winrar and that comes up what the hell do i do Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad god plz help me idk where my 4th disk is so i need this crack ( and if u can tell me how to put that in the main root )

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sunsetvair wrote:

ay, when i downloaded both no cd crack hacks for 04 i went to go open them in winrar or w/e and FS said ummmm

dude what are you talking about why would you download 2 no cd cracks in the first place you only need one because if you use the wrong one it won't work i don't know what w/e is and if FS said ummmm that sure is a strange phenomenon because my FS never says ummm in fact it never says anything to me at all... my assessment of your problem may not be a hundred percent but one thing i'm sure of god won't help you either why don't you just buy the game over and out

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

sunsetvair wrote:

dude what are you talking about why would you download 2 no cd cracks in the first place you only need one because if you use the wrong one it won't work i don't know what w/e is and if FS said ummmm that sure is a strange phenomenon because my FS never says ummm in fact it never says anything to me at all... my assessment of your problem may not be a hundred percent but one thing i'm sure of god won't help you either why don't you just buy the game over and out

ROFL 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

If you have to download something that requires winrar to open it, I question that. The "official" no cd crack is right here on this site. Works perfectly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...