multiplayer - a new member can't connect to my computer

pampela Guest

Hi,
I use the multiplayer to fly with my father. There are no prblems. Usually I host him after giving him my IP.
Yesterday I installed FS2002 in my friend's computer and tried to join him to our game. I did the same steps as I had done always, only he had all the time a disabled "join" button in the multiplayer window. He tried even to declare himself as a host but we couldn't join him as well ( we had the disabled join button that time). I shut down the Norton Antivirus and he closed the Macaffe application but nothing has worked.
we have reboot our computers to swich to another IP (that is given by our Internet provider) but nothing has worked.

Do you have any more suggestions?

Thank you.

Pampela

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If either one of you is running a firewall or a router that's your problem.

Radar

pampela Guest

Thank you but I turned off the Macffee and Norton on both computers and still we can't recognize each other.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Those are anti virus's software I mean a firewall, unless you bought their firewall software also.

Check this.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...