waikato

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

I just download the waikato aircraft carrier.
This isn't one of those quistion on how to use the catipult or the landing thing(sorry, don't know the name). 😂
Any who, I was watching some youtube video's and I saw that the elevator to the lower deck was raising up the plane. I was wounding how to make it do this, It would be alot better the slewing up to the top deck.

Help greatly apreciated, thenks.
Sorry for any bad spelling. Embarassed

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

scab12 wrote:

I just download the waikato aircraft carrier.
This isn't one of those quistion on how to use the catipult or the landing thing(sorry, don't know the name). 😂
Any who, I was watching some youtube video's and I saw that the elevator to the lower deck was raising up the plane. I was wounding how to make it do this, It would be alot better the slewing up to the top deck.

Help greatly apreciated, thenks.
Sorry for any bad spelling. Embarassed

Hey scab, are you sure that the carrier you saw in the video was a Waikato?
I could be wrong, but I don't seem to recall that any of the freeware carriers has functioning elevators. I'm working purely from memory here, I think that the Aerosoft 'Seahawk and Boxer' has moving elevators.
A good idea would be for you to provide us with the link to the YouTube video -- there's a chance someone here will recognize the carrier. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Tailhook, you are right. the elevators do not work.

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

my mistake
i must have mixed up a couple of videos
o well

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook and belgeode are right, i know of no freeware carrier with a working elevator not even the demo Puerto Rico Enterprise by Alphasim has a working elevator . And i think between us me and Tailhook have them all 😳 !

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

along the same lines, is there a way i can make the carrier read like an airport so i can create flight plans to it and so on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

There are plenty of freeware carriers available with ILS feathers if that's what you mean. You usually find info regarding this in the file description. Get your carriers from either avsim or flightsim. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...