Altitude Gauge Problem

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

Hello guys!!

This is my first post here so......hey!

I've been playing with some awesome new aircraft I downloaded recently and I started to notice how some of the new ones and the old ones have the Altitude Gauge needle completely off set.

Today I played with the Cessna 150 and while I was ready to take off the Altimeter pointed to 4570feet!!!! I try pressing B to reset it but it didn't do anything, then I try fixing it with the mouse but it doesn't go all the way back to zero.

Is there any way I can fix this??

Thanks a lot!!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Welcome to the forums 😀 , i have'nt come across this problem before, the only thing that comes to mind is what altitude is the airport you're flying from? Or when you installed your new aircraft and gauges did you ensure that you only installed newer gauges and not older ones!

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

welcome to the forums 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

Welshflyer wrote:

Welcome to the forums 😀 , i have'nt come across this problem before, the only thing that comes to mind is what altitude is the airport you're flying from? Or when you installed your new aircraft and gauges did you ensure that you only installed newer gauges and not older ones!

thanks!!

I think it is the aiport's altitude because I try different places with the same aircraft and for example: In Seattle's Int the altitude is around 400f in a Hawaiian airfield I found it shows around 3000f.

thanks for the help tho! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...