X49 speedhawk

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

for those of you who like interesting helicopters, a guy at hovercontrol just made one of these awesome birds, it's available for download now.
if you want to see some real life pics, see a thread titled "new helicopter"
youtube has some cool videos of it. there is another thread there titled
"x-49 speedhawk" that talks about the new model, with some pics.
enjoy!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Is this the one?

X-49_Speedhawk
Fs9 "not tested in FSX".
Piasecki X-49A
The X-49A "Speedhawk" is an experimental helicopter under development by Piasecki Aircraft using the airframe of a Sikorsky YSH-60F Seahawk. Original model by Jordan Moore.

Fs9?

Pro Member First Officer

sorry, i should have posted it in the section for FS-9. thanks for the heads up.

Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ok, I'll give it a whirr... just gotta check all my survival equipment because I know what's gonna happen when I try to land. Help!

Pro Member First Officer

i don't think they changed the cfg much, if at all. it seems to fly just like the normal blackhawk, but i find myself being alot more careful about attitude when i land...
😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oh man, I don't know what is what anymore - I really can't tell ATM whether I actually have JM's Blackhawk. I got a whole bunch but me thinks the ones I've been flying most recently where a little more finicky.

This Speedhawk seems pretty forgiving in terms of piloting skills... or could it be I'm getting better?

Nononono... 😀

Edit: Actually, I think I'll just try the baptism of fire with this one: From OPSD to OPGT... great stretch to try out new aircraft. If you do that, do yourself a favor and use good visibility. No use groping around in the dark in those mountains Fear

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...