Me in Punta Cana.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hi 😀 I forgot to post the pictures when i was in Punta Cana this xmes.
So I hope you will accept those pics anytime 😉 Most of it planes spotting at night and about 3 pics of my family and friends.

1. I am on the right hand corner and my mother on the left corner. In the middle is my friends family (best friend) we both went on the same trip.

2. 😀 I am drunk and after clubbing GIVE ME A BREAK !

3. Me and my friend.

4. My parents

5. Again my parents.

6. B737-800 forgot the airline 🙂

7. Same 737-800

8. About to taxi for takeoff.

9. Same one different view.

10. Some random plane at the parking area.

11. B747-400 Air France taxing to the rwy.

12. Same one.

14. 767-300 ZOOM ready to toronto.

15. Taxing to the active.

16. Another view

17. AC from toronto Arrived.

18. Another view.

19. Skyservice 757 landed from toronto

20. Same one different view.

Thats it. The 757 Skyservice was the plane I flew to toronto and from punta cana. SERVICE IS HORRIBLE ! Plane is not bad, except this one was very old and didnt have even tvv working 😂

Last edited by vlad (tiger7881) on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 Embarassed Embarassed Too big, soooo sorry guys. My screen is too big and forgot to resize in photobucket. Hope its fine for you like this, and sorry for the bad quality, my camera aint that strong and its at night, I am buy new one this weak with 8 mega pizel 15 optical zoom and special night effects for my dads bday 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You can resize them NOW and when you're done, edit your post. No big deal.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Incredible especially the AF 744 departing breathtaking

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

WHAT?!?!?!?

NO SMILES?!?!??!?!

come on now it's PUNTA CANA!!!

Pro Member First Officer

I cant resize it, i tried. Sorry guys. Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

I wish i could be where you were that would be so awesome btw was it loud when that 747-400 rolled by?

Pro Member First Officer

acepilot32 wrote:

I wish i could be where you were that would be so awesome btw was it loud when that 747-400 rolled by?

LOOOOOOOL are you kidding me? when he was turning his first engine on, I couldnt hear my self talk, then all the three, this plane is huge guys, for me its the same as standing right beside it. On take off loudest thing EVERRRRRR

Pro Member First Officer

If you are talking about the pictures "no smiles" then either, I was too tired or drunk 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

drunk and no smiles = not a good drunk!
That's the hallmark of my drunk is i smile a lot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

hahaha you must have had a bad hangover in the morning lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It's not me but only a picture I found on the Internet that fits what belgeode wrote, just trying to be funny. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

OMG Capt's a Papparrazzi!!!! How'd you find us?!?!?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Having trouble finding out what airline. If I find out I'll be back to tell everyone 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...