SearchSearch 

UFOs for FSX

Pro Member Trainee
toddbreda Trainee

I'm looking for some decent UFOs/saucers or black project hypothetical craft for FSX. I've downloaded the Area-51 TR-3 triangle but the other ones I found were incompatible with FSX.

Any help is always greatly appreciated! Thanks!

10 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
joe_colfs Trainee

Check out the Stoneair stingray, it's not spectacular but ok.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go through these pages, use the "next page" icon on the bottom left to navigate.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/94/fsx-misc/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
toddbreda Trainee

Thank you...

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

there's a ton of bsg and starwars stuff available. (ughh)

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Hi, if you go to alphasim and look under there freeware section, they just released their UFO package as freeware. If you add a thumbnail image in its texture folders it should appear ok in fsx, and most alphasim craft work fine in fsx. Hope this helps 😂

Pro Member Trainee
first2run1 Trainee

cheezyflier wrote:

there's a ton of bsg and starwars stuff available. (ughh)

Yes there is. I saw blogs about some important things that ppl need to think about on the website you put down. It was a bunch of writting about christianity, jesus and god. I thought that was a really nice website. Keep up the belief.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

first2run1 wrote:

cheezyflier wrote:

there's a ton of bsg and starwars stuff available. (ughh)

Yes there is. I saw blogs about some important things that ppl need to think about on the website you put down. It was a bunch of writting about christianity, jesus and god. I thought that was a really nice website. Keep up the belief.

This is a FLIGHTSIM PORTAL not a CHURCH!

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin
Czin Guest

I'm Looking for Alien Mothership in High Altitude Intercept, where should i get the download link, anyone who tell me thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Czin wrote:

I'm Looking for Alien Mothership in High Altitude Intercept, where should i get the download link, anyone who tell me thanks.

Good enough?

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6195/fsx-fcb9o9-sci-fi-spaceplane/

Radar

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions