noob need help pls.

Pro Member Trainee
alexctk Trainee

hi m8's
well im i've done the search and also have download from other sites, but im currently searching for this planes.
Lockheed P-3P ORION
Casa C-212-300 AVIOCAR
Marcel-Dassault Falcon 50
Casa C-212-100 AVIOCAR
Lockheed C-130 H / H-30 Hercules
Agusta-Westland EH-101 Merlin
Sudaviation - SE 3160 Alouette III
Aerospatiale Epsilon-TB 30
Dassault/Dornier Alpha-Jet
Chipmunk MK 20 (modif.)
as i've saided i've found some, but i cant put they working 😞
i also i've search but i cant find any clear instrutions for instaling the aircrafts, please help me.
thks all

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer
Pro Member Trainee
alexctk Trainee

thks for the help m8, any clue for the planes im searching?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Hercules you can find the paywear one from Captainsim or there is a freeware one for FS9 which i am sure you could port over to FSX which can be found at Alphasim under freeware. A merlin (I am the biggest fan of merlins) can be found at alphasim too, in their shop, there is a RAF one and a RN one, I have both and they are excellent, well worth it. There are freeware ones at UKMIL but in my opinion they are shoddy.
I have seen a chipmunk on simviation ( www.simviation.com/downloads.html )
and I think a Alouette can be found on hovercontrol, do a search and see what coems up. Do a search on the major sites for the rest, and even if they are for fs9 you should be able to port them over, they might not be great but its a start right! 😂 😂 😂
hope this helps

Pro Member Trainee
alexctk Trainee

thks m8 it did help idd
thks

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...