today I had a problem with avsim, whenever I log in it says "cookie problem with browser". I have logged in several times into avsim and dowloaded things in the past. I didn't put any add-ons to my browser, firefox, and didn't change my settings. I also tried to login in through internet explore on another computer and it sayed the same thing. It would be great if someone told me what's going on or if experienced it. 😀
6 Answers
I have same problem. Just got done emailing a guy because I couldnt log in. They said its something on their side so dont worry.
It isn't just you guys, same problem here.
i can say. with the utmost confidence, that i have never turned away a cookie. (unless i knew there was coconut in it)
@ Cheezyflier 😂 😂 😂 😂 Yup got the problem too 😉
That's good to know. I actually did a System Restore after having received a Flahgot update and still I couldn't get into the avsim library.
guys, thanks for your replies.
But I found out that they were doing maintanace
plus it worked for me today
and should work for u too 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain
First Officer
Chief Captain