WHO has xfire just asking! 😀
5 Answers
I do.
I do not use it anymore...
If you are asking for anyones username, well even this topic you need to look or search because cobra I think has posted a topic regarding exfire.
bawls327 wrote:
If you are asking for anyones username, well even this topic you need to look or search because cobra I think has posted a topic regarding exfire.
so did cheeks
whats your guys user name i want to do a fligth with someone 😀
Again you can find alot of usernames on the topic cobra, and cheeks have done in the past.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSHow do I start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS?Start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS with the correct battery, APU, IRS…Read answer →GeneralHow do you build a DIY flight simulator yoke?Build a DIY flight simulator yoke with smooth pitch and roll, Hall sensors, USB controls…Read answer →GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach with the G1000?Learn to fly a G1000 ILS approach: load and tune it, choose GPS or VLOC, arm APR, capture…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain