BIG PROBLEM WITH AVSIM!!!!!PLEASE HELP

Crosscheck9 Guest

Hi,
Every time i go to avsim.com, then file library, it tells me, cannot connect to webpage, but it gets worse, after that , none of my webpages will open, eg. msn, yahoo, flyaway, (everything!!!) to fix this, I always have to turn off the comp, unplug the modem, turn back on, then reconect modem, but that doesnt solve the avsim problem. PLEASE HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The problem is the security settings and the acceptance of cookies in IE.
The only way around that is to lower the settings and make certain that avsim is listed as an accepted site in your browser.
If all fails download Mozilla "Firefox only" and use it just for that site, not as your default browser, it has low security setting so it'll work at avsim.

http://www.mozilla.org/

Radar

crosscheck9 Guest

thanks alot radarman. sorry for this late reply. i think it worked. i hope i didnt mess anything up with the comp during installation though. i dont know if i did it completely right. if anythings wrong, my brother will kill me,.....(lol jk, i love him) but still, for now, i guess im safe (till he comes from work!!!!!)

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If he has a problem that he can't fix let him post it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...