JOHN TROVOLTA HOUSE DOWNLOAD OR AIRPLANE

baseballfool22 Guest

where can i find his plane or maybe his terrain download, an what other good planes do u guys like to fly, an ne other secrets u have or nething plz feel free to Im me at baseballfool247 on AIM

i wanna know all the secrets stuff i dont already know thnx

talk to u all later

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Rambunctious First Officer

You can find Danny's plane right out front his house, silly. No seriously, he drives a B707, painted in Qantas livery from the 60s. Looks like a fine piece of gear, and I think they want to make him an honorary Aussie for it.

The terrain's a bit harder. I know he's worth a bit, but how would you know his house from say, Lucille Ball's?

Cybergypsy Guest

I live a block from john and kelly, and people where i live respect him, he shops, buy cars and dines out often, he is a good guy....his house is amazing...i have not been it it but know his cable guy....

cheekytrolly3 Guest

John Travolta lives in a community in florida called 'Jumbolair' which is basically a huge runway with loads of houses with thier own taxiways coming off it.

I recently saw it on 'The Fabulos Life Of...' series, I also searched for it for download but couldnt find any files!

Let us know if you can find a free download of it!

Thanks
Andrew

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For J.T.'s 707 you have to go here first for the base ➡ (dead link removed)

If the link doesn't work, go to : Historic Jetliners Group and follow the signs to Qantas, next get the B707-138B variant.
Next you have to got to here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2929/fs2004-john-travoltas-707-138b-jett-clipper-ella/

Last edited by Tailhook on Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

NEW!
John Travolta's Home Airfeild: Greystone 17FL
File Description:
DBWsim proudly presents Greystone airfield, centrepiece of the Jumbolair estate which is home to John Travolta. The airfield has been extensively redeveloped, realistically portraying the area. The estate section of the field is also accurately covered including detailed scenery of the Travolta house. A localised landclass optimises the appearance of the area. Some areas have been extrapolated based on the best available information and to take into account future development of the estate.
Link ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2928/fs2004-john-travoltas-home-airport-jumbolair-scenery/
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Dl'd the Greystone estates which look great. Got in my motor home and drove all over the airport looking for Travolta's house. I think I found it. It's probably the one with lots of columns, a swimming pool and a full size airplane tug parked out in front. John must have been out.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...