Hello everybody,
I was wondering where I could get a good F-117A stealth bomber.
I would prefer it to be freeware but if there is only payware, I under stand.
4 Answers
CLS yes has a very good one
www.alphasim3.com - also a good one
Hey!
You can try this one out if you like 🙂
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=46452
I hope its good, because I haven't tried it myself, not a big fan of such complex aircrafts 🙂
thanks guys
I have many addons from alphasim so I went with theirs
Thanks 😂
Now if you went to go get fsx acceleration you can go with www.captainsim.com new xload which is OUTSTANDING by the pics etc. Only one thing the f117 has a f18 cockpit which is just stupid.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain