does anybody know when the Saitek LCD instrument panel is supposed to go on sale?
4 Answers
Not as far as I've heard. cool toy isn't it.

According to this: http://www.saversoftware.co.uk/details-5512.htm it was released Sunday, 18th November 2007.
i cant seem to find one and it isnt on the saitek website.
I want one!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →AviationWhat landing gear does the Boeing 767 use, and how does it work?Boeing 767 landing gear is a retractable 10-wheel tricycle system. Learn how its bogies…Read answer →GeneralWhat is the best HOTAS mount for flight simulators?Find the best HOTAS mount for your flight simulator setup. Compare desk clamps, chair mounts…Read answer →AviationWhat is the stall speed of a Boeing 737?A Boeing 737 typically stalls at roughly 100–120 KIAS with landing flaps or 140–160 KIAS…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain