jetway and AI aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

Is there any way to connect the jetways in fsx to the ai aircrafts?

I have seen other people do it. 😞

thank you in advance.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

All I know is that the FSX default AI does this alright, if it doesn't for you you should try set some of your graphics options higher. However if it's more advanced AI such as world of ai, they don't, this is just disabled for as far as i know...

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

I think you misunderstood me. Plus there are ways to do it because I have seen it. I am just trying to find out how to 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

ab1332 wrote:

I think you misunderstood me. Plus there are ways to do it because I have seen it. I am just trying to find out how to 😀

Ok, but then my question is, was this (that what you've seen) with default AI, such as World Travel, Orbit, etc? Or was that actual AI such as KLM, British Airways...etc? Because if it's that last, then I want to know it aswell how you can do that xD

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

zeemon I use world-of-ai. 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

ab1332 wrote:

zeemon I use world-of-ai. 🙄

I don't see what's so hard about my question >.< you just answered it...

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

ab1332,

I'm assuming that you can actually see the jetways. But if not, you need to ensure that the scenery/graphics are turned up otherwise this extra feature of the airport building will not show up. I've been told that in order to move the jetways to the aircraft, you need to do SHIFT+E+2. But not sure if it works in FSX, as I've never tested it. I have noticed my jetways moving on their own. So, I believe that you may only need to have an airliner parked at the gate. Maybe.

But either way, jetways are considered an "enhancement" to the scenery complexity. So, it you have your key settings turned on "low", you wouldn't see them. Adjust the settings until you get them. That maybe what Zeeman was trying to explain to you..

- Kareem

Last edited by Heyjoojoo on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

I can see jetways and in fsx I think you can see them in every level, low,medium ,high setting in your scenery settings plus the jetways come to my aircraft. You understood me wrong because I just want to find out a way to connect jetways to the ai aircraft.

sorry but you are totally off and zeemon too if he thought that. 😕

by mistake you did not write my username correctly 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

ab1332 wrote:

I can see jetways and in fsx I think you can see them in every level, low,medium ,high setting in your scenery settings plus the jetways come to my aircraft. You understood me wrong because I just want to find out a way to connect jetways to the ai aircraft.

sorry but you are totally off and zeemon too if he thought that. 😕

by mistake you did not write my username correctly 😀

Still I have never seen working jetways on World of AI though, are you sure it wasn't anything like MyTrafficX (which is payware AI) or something else then World of AI?

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

I didn't say that it worked on world-of-ai. I have just seen other ai aircrafts connect. You might be right it could of been my trafficx or something.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...