Tutchdown effect

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Is there a mod anyone knows off?, like when u looking out of a wing in a real life aircraft, and when u tutch down the wing wobbles etc ..



1 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

It's spelled touchdown, and it is usually built into the model itself. Most POSKY (project opensky) aircraft have it built in where the wing "flexes".

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions