I'm having problems with getting my edits to the default CRJ-700 aircraft cfg file to take effect. I made edits that added a few new camera views and I added some repaints as well. Neither are taking effect and only default liveries show up in the aircraft selection menu and the new camera views are not present. Is there some other aircraft cfg file I have to edit as well? I've had no problems with editing other aircraft. Any help would be appreciated.
1 Answers
This should help.
A point, don't install more than one add-on at a time.
If something goes wrong you will know what caused it.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain