I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I have been having troubles with making an aircraft for fs2004 useing fsds flight sim design studio and aircraft airfile manager. I got the dummy plane made and gave it the adaptions of an extra300 and all works fine until I try and change or modify the .air file in the dummy aircraft folder, I can't seam to change it or modify it, I will make changes but none of the changes I make will work and if I delete the file the plane doesn't show up and if I replace it with another aircraft .air file and rename it still no changes. Can someone please help me? ❓ 😕
10 Answers
If you are running W7 you have to be the administrator.

I am already administrator.
Sorry, I've never tried it.
Maybe you could get some help at a design forum.
Let us know how you do.
http://www.aerodynamika.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Ok. I will thanks for the help
Ok I found the problem, I was editing the .air instead of the config, thanks for the help
Great, an easy mistake.
Now you can continue with designing and building aircraft.

Hopefully i dont run into anymore problems, but all is going great
Now if we can't solve it here you have another forum to try.

Thanks for the help
👍 Just glad your happy with the outcome.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain