.air file troubles with fs design studio and aam.

Ki11er_wolf Guest

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I have been having troubles with making an aircraft for fs2004 useing fsds flight sim design studio and aircraft airfile manager. I got the dummy plane made and gave it the adaptions of an extra300 and all works fine until I try and change or modify the .air file in the dummy aircraft folder, I can't seam to change it or modify it, I will make changes but none of the changes I make will work and if I delete the file the plane doesn't show up and if I replace it with another aircraft .air file and rename it still no changes. Can someone please help me? ❓ 😕

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Ki11er_wolf Guest

I am already administrator.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry, I've never tried it.
Maybe you could get some help at a design forum.

Let us know how you do.

http://www.aerodynamika.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Radar

Ki11er_wolf Guest

Ok. I will thanks for the help

Ki11er_wolf Guest

Ok I found the problem, I was editing the .air instead of the config, thanks for the help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great, an easy mistake.
Now you can continue with designing and building aircraft.

Radar

Ki11er_wolf Guest

Hopefully i dont run into anymore problems, but all is going great

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Now if we can't solve it here you have another forum to try.

Radar

Ki11er_wolf Guest

Thanks for the help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Just glad your happy with the outcome.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...