military ai crafts

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

are there any free military ai planes for all airports?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are more but you have to hunt through avsim.com

http://www.projectai.com/packages/military.php
Radar

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

do they show up just at miltary bases? btw those should work 😀

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

FS9 does not have military bases active. i.e. they do not have parking spots for aircarft. If there is no parking spots the aircraft will disappear on landing. Project AI is a very good resource for AFCADs (parking spots etc).

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

no i meant if i download one (military planes) from project ai will it show up at a airport like LAX?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

The PAI packages and flightplans therein are pretty much mirrors of real life. If they go to KLAX in real life I should imagine they do in the PAI packages.

Hang on, just had a thought. Back in a min

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

I've downloaded pretty much all the PAI mil packages so I've just had a look at the Flightplans. KLAX does not appear in any of them. Although some C-17s go to EDDF (Frankfurt).

It's fairly easy to make your own thou, then you can have as much mil traffic into KLAX as you want.

Van.Huizen Guest

Again, in the dutch scenery AI f-16 and airforce helicopters will land.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

how do you make them take off and land where I want them to?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...