Aircraft not defined

Pro Member Trainee
peteacher Trainee

During flights on fsx I continue to get a message, "aircraft model not defined". What does this mean and how can I fix it? 😞

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Welcome to the forums 😉
This is quite interesting,I have actually never heard of this,I'm sure someone here will be able to help.
Does this happen before or after loading your flight?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yes, welcome too peteacher!

Now, are you telling us the whole story or are you involved in some clandestine operations here...

Just in case you've experimented with 3WIREX, have a look at this:

http://www.3wirex.com/aircraft/

That's all I've been able to find so far, let us know if it's relevant to your problem.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

I too have had this error. Its only with the Abacus FD5 right? I don't know what it means but I get it when in the hornet (not the superhornet I believe) when I to put the tailhook down.

Pro Member Trainee
peteacher Trainee

Thanks. Uninstalled FD5 and no more problems.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...