Where can i find a Gee Bee?

Pro Member Trainee
lizardlad Trainee

I have been looking on the web for a plane called the Gee Bee. I have turned up results in almost every flight sim download section except Fsx. If anyone could tell me where to find one i would appreciate it. Also if anyone could tell me of any other similar planes and where to find them I would appreciate it.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

There is also a GEE-BEE (payware) from alphasim.com, look in civilian aircraft 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

I've never seen a Gee Bee in real life. From pictures, I gather that they are fairly small. They are one of the coolest looking planes, IMO.

Almost as cool as your lowrider jumbo jet 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

jasa wrote:

You can find a Gee Bee with 6 paintjobs and with a 2D / 3D cockpit

Is there an English version of that site? It looks like that one is in Brasil. I can't read Portugese (but can figure out some of the more obvious stuff on that site). When you download an addon from there, is the ReadMe file in Portugese or English?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...