I have been looking on the web for a plane called the Gee Bee. I have turned up results in almost every flight sim download section except Fsx. If anyone could tell me where to find one i would appreciate it. Also if anyone could tell me of any other similar planes and where to find them I would appreciate it.
4 Answers
There is also a GEE-BEE (payware) from alphasim.com, look in civilian aircraft 😉
I've never seen a Gee Bee in real life. From pictures, I gather that they are fairly small. They are one of the coolest looking planes, IMO.
Almost as cool as your lowrider jumbo jet 😂
jasa wrote:
You can find a Gee Bee with 6 paintjobs and with a 2D / 3D cockpit
Is there an English version of that site? It looks like that one is in Brasil. I can't read Portugese (but can figure out some of the more obvious stuff on that site). When you download an addon from there, is the ReadMe file in Portugese or English?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer