fs2004 and fsx

Pro Member Trainee
Jammer Trainee

Hello, first let me say that this website and you guys are great! I'm new to flight sims and thanks to ya'll I have fsx up and running with no problems. I'm thinking that I should have fs2004. It seems that there are more add-ons etc available for fs2004. Can someone tell me the major differences between the two?? Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jammer

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Me too. I'll smoke to that.

🍻

Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jammer wrote:

Can someone tell me the major differences between the two??

Your annual bill for headache medication gets cut into half 😀

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

MMMMM. I don't know man ..... I forgot what we were talking about ..... HaHaHaHaHaHaHa ..... cough, cough, cough! Roll another one. 😀

Like, later man

Pro Member Trainee
Jammer Trainee

Thanks Gents! I think I had already made up my mind to get fs9 from reading thru the blogs but I wanted to hear your thoughts. And do the freakin taxi lights work on fs9???? that just drives me crazy about fsx...

Jammer

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

from my experience the taxi lights do work,

And you guys got a smoke for me!!! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...