Just Flight Real Scenery - Wales and Southwest

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I have this add-on up and running on my pc but note that there are a couple of small problems with the bridges over the River Tamar at Plymouth - without the add-on they are clearly visible but with the add-on they are replaced by some turbulent water, and nothing more.

Just Flight advised me that a corrective download was available but I can't find it - has anybody else found this?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I hope that was no misinformation Aldeeb.

Updates for VFR Real Scenery - Wales & SW England (Vol. 3)

There are currently no Updates for VFR Real Scenery - Wales & SW England (Vol. 3)

quoted from here ➡ http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=148&supportProductName=VFR%20Real%20Scenery%20-%20Wales%20&%20SW%20England%20(Vol.%203)

Just Flight could have been more specific... or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I wondered about that.

Is your Dawkins quote from "The God Delusion" - an interesting book but over 400 pages seemed on the lengthy side for point-making?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Indeed it is. 'Point-making'... interesting point that.
I know nothing about him and this is the first of his works
that I'm reading. I'm impressed with his argumentation. Every page
contains new AND old revelations. 'Herstory' instead of 'History'...
that was a new one for me. How about this one:

In a science-fiction starship, the astronauts were homesick:
'Just to think that it's springtime back on Earth!' You may not immediately
see what's wrong with this, so deeply ingrained is the unconscious
northern hemisphere chauvinism in those of us who live there and even some who don't.

How true 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Noted and don't read "The Dawkins Delusion" which is a mud-smearer!
rgds

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the warning, the title says it all.
Dawkins anticipated this reaction and said so much
in his Preface. 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Hmmm interesting 😀 , i think it was Sting that once said " President ........ does'nt believe in UFO's as there is no evidence of their existence, yet he believes in god and there is no evidence he exists either" funny that!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...