First Post!!! Wow...

Pro Member Trainee
Ken (WAKE-9) Trainee

Anyone who happens to visit here, please tell me how to install scenery?

Thanks!
WAKE-9

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you download it, there will be a read-me included. Just follow that.
They are usually the same but one explanation doesn't do it for all, just like different aircraft take different instaltion.

Pro Member Trainee
Ken (WAKE-9) Trainee

Ok - thanks...

Lets hope that i works...

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hello WAKE-9

Regards installing scenery there is some nice self installing scenery for Europe i spotted at:-

http://www.atcbox.com/

There are a lot of downloads, mostly vids but there are some good scenery files there

Its a Dutch site and they welcome all visitors you will have to create an account to access the downloads though, but hay ho its free

Ps dont forget to click activate as its installing.....and thats it. Open fs2002 and just go to wherever you d/loaded

😀 Good luck and welcome to the world of flight sim😀

Pro Member Trainee
Ken (WAKE-9) Trainee

Thanks tomthetank - i'll have a blast - just got gmax (how the @$*% does it work???) 😀

Cya!
Ken

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...