charter

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok charter was down all day which is bad because as most of you know i play MMO`s and i contacted them about 5x and when i finally told them my complaint through he live chat was "I am sorry to hear that" OMG that was it?!?!?! and they say that i will have blazing fast internet i almost LMAO because even when they were not down i would get horrible lag while playing a online game or just looking at stuff on the forums or website. So just warning you guys.

and if your having a good signal witht hem..great but for me it goes slow.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Dont worry mate, your not the only one.I have satalite broadband, the lag is between 800ms and 1.2 seconds, i get complaints all the time, from people who say im cheating, but not so the case,infact its just as hard cause they 'jump' just as much as i do.Unfortunatly nothing can be done, as the signal must travel 36000 km and back.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...