Denali Base Camp Charter Mission

Pro Member Trainee
paulchris2 Trainee

Hey folks, Seasons Greetings!

It's a good thing I'm not a real Pilot. On the Denali Base Camp Charter Mission you have to make your first landing in the snow. Then, you can choose to pick up an injured person and return to Talkeetna. WHY can I not take off! No matter what I do my plane starts to veer to the right all the time. I end up not being able to pick up speed and my plane just spins slowly in wide circles to the right. I have tried to take off with rudder adjustments, ski's up and down, different flap degrees, etc.
Please help as I am ready to.....
Paul

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

there is also the chance that you damaged the plane on landing and you're just sliding on the ice. If you don't land soft enough, the prop stops and you're done. The problem I usually have is the exact opposite. I can't stop and end up crashing into the camp before I get to drop off the supplies.

Aim for the 'landing strip' that is marked with the red cones. Then carefully taxi to the tents. If you've had a safe landing, taking off shouldn't be a problem.

Things get a little more interesting from there if you make it to the next stage of this mission.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...