bawns First Officer

can any one tell me where i can get flyby for fs 2004 that is in fsx

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

can any one tell me where i can get flyby for fs 2004 that is in fsx

More information please. What's a flyby?

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

if you have fsx it makes it easy. on one of the pull down menu as you right click on your mouse you will see cocpit view,tower view, virtual cocpit, wing view and flyby these are all the views that are available in FSX but i also saw on some videos on youtube that this was also available for fs2004. when you click on flyby on the drop down menu. the plane goes flying by you in a panning action. its as though you are in front of the plane and it goes flying by leaving you looking at the back of the plane

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

i don't think fly by is available in FS2004 by default.People here use Active Camera 2004 for all these views...

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2718/fs2004-active-camera-2004/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...