No virtual cockpit in downloaded planes

Pro Member Trainee
hinjon Trainee

Hello,
I just joined flyaway and am loving it. However, several plane I've downloaded don't have a virtual cockpit. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what can I do.

So far, I've noticed it in the c-17 the fedex dc-10 and a few others.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Thats becuase they probably dont come with one. If they do come with one then you have downloaded it wrong.

Pro Member Trainee
Mikael (Lentomikael) Trainee

Not many freeware planes even HAVE th VC.

If you want planes with VC, try paywares.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I know there are some freeware out there your just going to have to look for them.

Pro Member Trainee
hinjon Trainee

Thanks for the info. Do you know if it's possible to take the VC from a FSX plane and put it in a free ware?

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

i dont think you can

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

When downloading a plane, look in the descriptions for VC or Virtual Cockpit, if anyone of these are there then their is good chance it has it, if not then it isn't.

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

all the panles that i download never work so can you help me ????? i follow the 'read me' instructions

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...